Sunday, September 14, 2008
Seriousy??
This is the tarmac that I had to walk on to get onto the plane in NC. Let me rant for a second. So Imy company paid a good amount for me to have a window seat. One would expect an actual window to be there when paying for said window seat. Oh no, not on this flight. And it gets better. The people in front of me have a small child that is scraming its head off. Their reaction. And I quote, guess its gonna be a long flight and eveyone around us will be mad. Damn straight mother effer. If you have to bring a child that age on a plane at least have the courtesy of attempting to control it. Or better yet drug it. I did it to my cat, do it to your kid if u decide not to control it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment