Saturday, April 5, 2008

AHHH, Sandals


Day number one of trip and I am happy. I have the Bob Marley's on and my toes are warm. Now having said that, someone who will remain anonymous to protect their identity, had the audacity to tell me that I should get new flip flops in Cancun. Seriously! For the first forty or so years of my life I have not worn flip flops. Now that I know the joys of them I can't seem to get them off my feet during the warm weather. So I will not betray the Bob Marley's. If these get worn down enough we are heading back to Jamaica to buy a replacement pair. I am very loyal to my brand... Note to Catrina. When I die I want these bad boys glued to my feet so I can go to wherever I am going wearing my favorite flip flops...........

1 comment:

Vespa Jay said...

You crack me up friend.