As we sit at home and prepare ourselves for weekend Chimney Fall 1 I must throw this question out there. We went to Pollys last night to see T and Special; it was very quiet since The District and most of the Chimneys stayed home to prepare for the weekend. We did see Sister Disco, Scary Mary, and our friend the ACTOR but eventually went home at a descent hour to have some food/beer, catch up on reality TV, and go to bed. Sorry I digress... Special shared the most adorable picture of Dancin and his special bunny friend...it is a must see. We then heard that Dancin has chosen to go to Charlottesville to see Van Halen next Friday with his boys...I want to see pictures of Dancin dancing...lookout friends.
Now the real reason for this post...
Do you think Dancin will make it to the Anniversary party next Sat.?
Enter the pool by posting your answer via a comment...
1 comment:
Although I love you Dancin...I have to answer No to the question at hand...
Post a Comment